Our Statement of Faith:
It is our desire to simply live out our Christian faith in a day to day fashion. We are doing our best to lead by the example that is taught in the Bible through the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Basic Fundamentals We Teach:
- God created the universe and all that is in it for His pleasure. We are His children, created in His image.
- God loves and cares for all people and wants and intimate relationship with everyone who will answer His calling and invitation to His forgiveness and grace.
- He sent His only son Jesus from heaven to die on a cross for the sins of the world and He will forgive all people who ask.
- Those who believe this good news and put their trust in Jesus Christ will be saved and go to heaven when God judges the world of sin.
- Classic Bible stories and songs, how to pray, the Ten Commandments, the teachings and life of Jesus Christ.
- We will do our best to answer any questions children have about God according to what the Bible teaches.
We’re Learning and Growing, Too
A Child’s Heart is currently working on earning the Idaho Stars Steps to Quality, a voluntary system for child care centers and home-based programs to assess and improve upon their practices. Ultimately, your child will benefit from high-quality early care and education.
A Child’s Heart is also currently working towards earning Healthy Initiatives, a designation which looks at the childcare’s facility physical activity, screen time, nutrition, and infant feeding during annual inspections.
Here at A Child's Heart, we are a part of The National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), a professional membership organization who promotes high-quality learning for children, birth through age 8. NAEYC does this through supporting people like us who care for, educate, and work with children as they learn and grow.
At A Child’s Heart, we are so blessed that you have chosen to trust us with your precious child. We offer a peaceful, loving, safe and nurturing environment that supports your child’s development.